Chef Mike Mathieson shares the recipe of his pan-fried salmon and Drysdales sprout dish.
Chef Mike Mathieson’s Pan-fried salmon and Drysdales sprout
- 6 brussels sprouts
- Salmon fillets
- Grated zest and juice of one orange
- Thinly shred the sprouts, and saute in butter until soft.
- Add grated orange zest and orange juice to the pan. Saute for a few more minutes.
- Pan fry salmon until opaque.
- To assemble, arrange sprouts and lay salmon on top of the sprouts. Spoon over the orange sauce. Serve with a side of buttered baby turnips.